Thursday, July 27, 2017

ISTE 2017

Good Evening, 

Recently I had the opportunity to go to ISTE 2017 in San Antonio.  It was such an amazing opportunity.  Someone I know asked me what sessions did I go to?  Honestly, I do not go to sessions like that when attending a conference like this.  I go to connect with others. I learn people.  I do not go to try to find me next job opportunity, but rather learn from them.  This was my fourth time going and the main point I can make about attending a conference like this is learn the people.  Often times you learn more from the presenter and their craft by networking with them versus going to their session.  Now I did go to a few.  I main explored the poster sessions where you can go and find out information.  I also spent a great deal of time prepping for my own presentations with my co-presenter.  I cannot explain the magnitude to which this trip meant to me.  To find out more about it, please feel free to read my blog on it at Never Stop Learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment